9 thoughts on “Benjamin of Tudela: The Wandering Jew

Corinne said:
    March 12, 2013 at 9:23 am

He is such a great public speaker! Definitely worth watching and makes history a billion times more interesting even for people who don’t particularly enjoy history. He provided a lot of great information and even has a great sense of humor :) thank you for sharing these videos!

allce2013 said:
    March 12, 2013 at 9:32 am

He is such a great public speaker! He makes history lectures a billion times more interesting even for people who are not too interested in history. He even has a great sense of humor :) He provides so much information and makes learning much easier since he communicates so well with his audience. Thank you!

Henry Abramson responded:
    March 12, 2013 at 9:43 am

Thanks for the kind words! I’m pretty sure these last two comments were both written by the same person, but it’s nice to see the videos are appreciated. HMA

Anonymous said:
    August 7, 2013 at 9:49 am

Fascinating lecture!

Ph. D. Marisa Ines Romano said:
    November 11, 2013 at 4:56 pm

I enjoyed very much this lecture, especially the historical setting. I was curious about Benjamin of Tudela exploring the world before Marco Polo. Thank you from Italy!

Henry Abramson responded:
      November 11, 2013 at 10:13 pm

Thanks for the kind words. Glad you enjoyed the lecture!

Naomi said:
    February 17, 2014 at 1:45 pm

I wish you could also post the lecture notes (the PowerPoint) will be much easier to follow this and all of your other amazing lectures.

Henry Abramson responded:
      February 26, 2014 at 10:20 pm

Hi Naomi–sorry, I don’t think I can do that with the PowerPoints because of Fair Use Copyright restrictions. Good news is the TorahCafe version is often available, and they edit them nicely to highlight the PPTs. Also, I’ll see what I can do about making the Prezis available. HMA