A presentation on the life and work of Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson (1902-1994), the Seventh Rebbe of the Chabad-Lubavitch movement. A native of Nikolaev, Ukraine, and educated in Germany and France, his leadership transformed his Hasidic followers into an international movement that continues to shape the lives of Jews world wide. The lecture was held at the Young Israel of Bal Harbour on Wednesday, June 5th.
Rabbi Menachem Mendel Schneerson of Chabad
- Origins of Polish Jewry (This Week in Jewish History) wp.me/p28rCB-dP 4 days ago
- The Jewish Kingdom of Khazaria HIS 155 1.9 wp.me/p28rCB-dJ 5 days ago
- Jews in the Early Muslim Period HIS 155 1.8 wp.me/p28rCB-dF 6 days ago
- @david_lemberg Same to you! 6 days ago
- The Fourth Lateran Council of 1215 (This Week in Jewish History) wp.me/p28rCB-dw 1 week ago
Tags: bal harbour, chabad, chabad lubavitch, hasidic, Hasidism, Henry Abramson, history, History of the Jews, Jewish History, Jews, lubavitch, menachem mendel schneerson, nikolaev ukraine, rabbi menachem mendel schneerson, rebbe, young israelBy Henry Abramson in Jewish Biography as History, Uncategorized, Videos of Lectures on .