These lectures study various individuals in Jewish history–the leaders and the led, the virtuous and the villainous. Some of the lectures feature more in-depth analysis of their lives and contributions, others are just excuses to discuss the larger historical times in which they lived. Each lecture is about 60 minutes in length. You may find the briefer Essential Lectures in Jewish History series useful for contextual information. Enjoy them in good health!
- Henry Abramson
- About Henry Abramson
- Essential Lectures in Jewish History
- High School Resources
- Jewish Biography as History
- Maimonides on Teshuvah Preview
- People of the Book
- Selected Publications
- Teacher Training
- Thank you!
- The Jews of Sepharad (Fall 2017 Lecture Series)
- The Kabbalah of Forgiveness
- What People are Saying
- Torah from the Years of Wrath